First Time User Login
SmarterMeasure at Blinn College
Are you ready for Distance Learning? Find out by completing the SmarterMeasure assessment. It will take you about 35 minutes from start to finish but you may log out and complete it later if necessary. After you login, you will receive an email from SmarterMeasure with a PIN number that will allow you to log back in later or view your results again.
SmarterMeasure is meant to be an interesting experience by which you may learn more about yourself, distance learning, and how to succeed! Your SmarterMeasure score will not prevent you from registering for online classes. It is a tool that will help you assess your strengths and opportunities for growth related to distance learning in 5 areas.
- Individual Attributes – procrastination, time management, willingness to ask for help, academic attributes
- Learning Styles – what is your predominant learning style?
- Technical Competency, Skills, and Knowledge
- Reading Rate and Recall
- Typing Speed and Accuracy
- Life Factors
You will receive a full color report immediately following the completion of all areas of SmarterMeasure. You may email this report, print it, or download and save for future reference. It also provides some remedial tools related to each area.
- Technical Requirements Learn about the minimum computer requirements for taking SmarterMeasure.
- SmarterMeasure Help Desk Let our help desk assist you with any technical issues you are experiencing while taking SmarterMeasure.
- What is SmarterMeasure? Learn more about what this assessment measures and how it will help you become successful as a student.
- Privacy Information Your privacy is taken seriously, read our policy for more information on what we collect.